Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sadly, I have been neglecting my blog. We moved into our new house in November, then before we knew it the holidays were here, and I found myself immersed with shopping decorating and enertaining the kids while they were off track for six weeks.
I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our new place.



The entry to our formal living room, which is what you see when you first walk in the house.



Our formal dining room. I am in love with the long dining table that I found at Cost Plus World Market. We also bought a new updated chandelier, but have not had the chance to hang it yet.



My wall of lovely 13x19 photos courtesy of my wonderful job with Canon.



Our family room, which is very cozy. We have used the fireplace on numerous occasions. It is convienient because it is right off of the kitchen. We spend most of our time in this room.



January brought us lots of blessings including a new puppy and a promotion for Frank at work. I am very grateful, and excited to see what February brings.



Our new puppy Lilo. She is a schweenie (shih tzu/ daschund mix). She is very sweet and a great addition to our family. The kids and Roxy just love her, but potty training has been hard. Most days she reminds me of Stitch instead of Lilo. lol

That's it for now, I will be back tomorrow with lots of fun scrapbooking projects that I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment