Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's official...summer break is here

the kids are out of school and the temps are in the 100's. Which means we are spending a lot of time at the pool. Kalee promoted from 6th grade on Monday night.

I am so proud of this girl, she is truly beautiful inside and out.





not sure where the time went. But it sure went by fast. It is hard to believe that she will be starting 7th grade in August.

I have been busy working on projects for GCD studios and I have some sneak peeks to show you.





That's all I can share for now. Can you guess what kind of project it is? I will be back with the full project in July. I am off to take the kids to their grandparents pool today. Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo lovin those sneaks! Great pics! Congrats to Kalee! She is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is lovely! love the sneaks:)

    ReplyDelete