Thursday, August 4, 2011

Have you seen the new...

Authentique? If you haven't seen it or played with it in person yet, let me tell you - it is amazing! I love the textures, I love the colors, I love everything about it!

Here is a recent layout that I created with their Splendid collection.



I made this layout into a pocket page using their foundations paper. Here is a close up:


Their foundations paper is two sided, so that you can easily make pocket pages and other fun projects.


this line is so versatile that it works well for boy pages too.
Say Cheese layout


Adore layout



and because I love making cards, I used some of Authentiques other lines for these projects.

From the Blissful collection:

Hope you sing card:


You make life Blissful card:


and from the Uncommon collection:

You + me card:


aren't the Authentique lines amazing? And did you know that Authentique is having their first ever DT call? You can read about it on their site or blog . I am trying out for their team because I love their lines so much! How about you?

Thanks for stopping by, and I have an altered Halloween project in the works, using Authentiques new Glowing line. I will be back on later to post photos and a fun step by step.

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! These are AMAZING!! I love them all!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete