Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Catch up

Hi Friends,
Since I have been home from CHA I have been working on DT assignments and spending time with the family. I have pictures from CHA that I just realized that I haven't posted yet, so I guess I have some catching up to do.

Here we go..

The WOW powders booth




Doesn't the booth look amazing? I am so proud to be part of this team.

The WOW girls

I had so much fun working with these girls!


While I was at CHA I stopped by to see some friends at the Ruby Rock-it booth.

With Rachel Carlson and Suzy West


Some of the Ruby Rock-it girls
with Rachel Carlson, Joanne Baxter, Erin Yamabe and Sarah Hill.

Today and tomorrow I will be posting some work that I had displayed at CHA.

first up is some work that I had in the WOW booth.

Enjoy the simple things in life layout:
I created this layout using the WOW pantry collection and brocade stamp, and Simple Stories Year-o-graphy collection

Life is good layout:
Another Simple Stories layout that I created using WOW Sierra sunrise powder, and a WOW template (clouds)

This is what life looks like:

a fun boy layout that I created using WOW pantry collection and stamps, this one too features the year-o-graphy collection by Simple Stories.

I had so much fun creating these 3 layouts and I want to say a big thank you to the Simple Stories team for allowing the WOW girls to create with their products.

I had more projects on display too that were created last minute featuring WOW powders and stamps. Some of these stamps we got in days before going to CHA.

Altered pie tin:
featuring WOW simply amazing silhouette stamp set, music note background stamp, mini brocade background stamp and WOW powders: blueberry (from the pantry collection), Angel wings, sierra sunrise, black glint (from the glitter collection)

Life life laugh often card:

featuring new Suzy West love measured stamps, min brocade background stamp, candy counter embossing powders and Authentique papers.

and a girl canvas:
featuring WOW candy counter collection and cloud template and Authentique papers.

Thanks for stopping by today and letting me catch up with some of my pictures. Tomorrow I will share my display in the WOW booth and projects that I made for the Clever Handmade booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment