Thursday, February 23, 2012

Laugh so much

Hi friends,
I would like to share a couple of layouts that I created this weekend while the fabulous Suzy West was visiting me. Every time that we get together the creativity gets flowing and we have so much fun together. I also noticed that I emboss a lot more on my pages when she is with me (hmmn, maybe it is because she is the US Marketing coordinator of an amazing company called WOW embossing powders?) Or maybe it is because she threatens to cut me if she doesn't like my work? Totally kidding. See my post yesterday, we like to joke that Suzy created my injury last weekend, but really, it was just a silly blonde moment where I picked up my rotary trimmer the wrong way. Ouch!

Here are a couple of layouts that I had fun embossing kind of sporadically on.

My quirks:
This page is appropriately titled my quirks because I have a lot of them, including being clumsy. I embossed on this page using a template from Crafter's Workshop and WOW blueberry powder.

I got to use some new Hambly special edition paper on this (love)and Dear Lizzy thickers (so fun)

Future Photographers:

a fun layout that I did about my daughter and her cousins learning how to use SLR cameras and wanting to become photographers.

I embossed on this page using WOW Opaque bright white (title), and WOW Opaque primary Azure regular (love this color). The glitter paint is Tattered Angels and the papers are from Echo Park (This & That boys collection) and new special edition Hambly (chevron)

and one more layout that I would like to share with you. This is for my friend Ashley N. Newell who went with us to Green Tangerines last Saturday. Ashley is a cardmaker, and whenever we are together we are always trying to get her to make a layout. So, we took a photo (together at the store)and challenged her to use it on a layout.
Here is what I made using our photo:
Laugh so much layout:

I embossed on this page using WOW Opaque bright white and a template from Pink Paislee.
I stitched an overlay on top (Hambly), I just love how it came out.


Thanks for stopping by and letting me share my work with you today. Ashley and Suzy, I am still waiting to see your pages that you made for the challenge girls, and I am going to hold you to it! lol.
Take care everyone.

13 comments:

  1. These are so amazing! I love your designs and color choices...all so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your layouts! I need to emboss more. I have a few of those Crafter's Workshop thingies. I just need to journal and embellish then I'll be done with my layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific projects. I love your style. New follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those fun pages! I think the last one is my fav!!! Love the different embossing you did on them! Great ideas, very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so much done, Gina! Good for you! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layouts and great use of Hambly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am famous, I am famous, I made it into your layout.....You are awesome, love them all.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts, I like all of the embossing you have done on them. I usually emboss on my cards but now I'm thinking I should do it on my layouts too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pages! I need to emboss on my pages more. I have been stamping but I need to do this too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gina~TY for your kind words~I enjoy your work also, you are one talented gal!!! fingers crossed for EC {for you too}

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great, Gina! They are such fun designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boy you have been a very busy clever scrapper. Love all your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layouts! It looks like you girls had a great time together!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete