Thursday, July 26, 2012

Having a ball with Epiphany Crafts

Hiya Friends,


We are having a cross promotion with Tombow this week over on the Epiphany Crafts blog.

For my project this week, I decided to create a layout with a twist on how to use the EC epoxies. Triangles are everywhere lately. In fact I have heard that triangles are the new chevron. So I thought it would be fun to use them on a layout.

Beach Ball fun:



Epiphany Crafts Supplies:

Epiphany Crafts square 25 shape studio tool, square 25 shape bubblecaps

Other Supplies:
kit: Studio Calico: Elmwood park (papers, stickers)
punch: American Crafts (knockouts)
adhesive: Tombow: permanent adhesive dots roller
sewing machine: Brother; thread: Guterman





Technique: I used my Epiphany Crafts square 25 shaped studio maker to make my square epoxies and punches then I cut them into triangles. (genius…truly!!)



I used my Tombow permanent adhesive dots roller to adhere my papers, punched out shapes and epoxies.


I love the look, and I am so glad that the triangle is getting some much need attention right now. It is such a cool shape.
Talk soon :)






4 comments: