Friday, September 14, 2012

Daily routine


Hiya friends,
Happy Friday! Are you ready for the weekend? I sure am, and I am super excited about it too. I am meeting up with these lovely girls:
my girlfriends Tricia and Suzy to celebrate Tricia's birthday. We have lots of fun stuff planned and will have lots of fun photos to share I'm sure!

I have a layout to share with you today using lots of Lily Bee papers. I am really into using large photos on layouts lately. They make such an impact! This is an older photo of my son from a few years ago, but I just love it!


Daily Routine layout:

supplies:
Lily Bee designs Double dutch and Handmade collections
Silhouette Cameo


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Awesome layering, Gina. I love the diecut pieces around the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute layout! What a neat use of a bunch of scraps and prints. Have fun celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful page...and I totally adore the picture (and the size of it)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful page...and I totally adore the picture (and the size of it)!!!

    ReplyDelete