Saturday, September 8, 2012

dropping in to share some recent publications



Hi everyone,
I hope that your Saturday is off to a great start. Mine is looking up. I am finally starting to get over that nasty head cold that took me down earlier this week. Our family is headed out to a busy day of football and cheer today, but first I wanted to share some recent projects with you that were recently in print.

Let's roll card: (as seen in Cards Magazine August 2012)

Adorable Me layout: (as seen in Scrapbook Trends Magazine August 2012)

I gotta admit that I don't scrapbook layouts about myself very often. When I saw that ST was having a call for scrapping your baby photos, I thought it would be a fun challenge and decided to give it a try. Even more challenging was the 70's green and orange decor in all my baby photos. Not sure if you grew up in a 70's home like I did, but everything was green & orange. Good times! So, I decided to scan all of my old photos and reprint them in black & white. TFS!

Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment