Friday, October 12, 2012

sharing my first CK pub!

Happy Friday Friends,

Hope that your weekend is starting off well. It is a little chilly out this morning, so I am wrapped up in a blanket with a cup of Pumpkin Spice coffee catching up on blogging and hoping to get some play time in today. It's a perfect day to stay in and scrap!

I realized this morning that I have a recent publication that I haven't shared with you yet. So here we go...

This one, I am super excited about..

This was my first ever pub in Creating Keepsakes Magazine!

Dream Layout:

I was super excited to have this layout picked up. This was for a teen inspiration column in the July/August 2012 issue. The layout was about my daughter's dream of having a career in the fashion industry as a fashion designer. To highlight on the fashion trend I added bits of lace, sequins and fabric yoyo's to my layout.
Not only did they pick up my layout, but they also requested a photo of something in my daughter's room that inspires her. Since she has a setup in her room with a drawing desk and dress forms this photo was perfect to compliment the article.
Here is a peek of my layout in print:

If you would like to purchase this issue it is available here


Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the pub, Gina! How exciting! The page is beautiful. I love all of the pretty trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's beautiful! congrats on the pub!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning LO! CONGRATS on pubbed in CK!!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BIG congrats !!!! gorgeous work girl!!!

    ReplyDelete