Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pagemaps November

Hi everyone,

Wow, can you believe that it is already November 1st? Where does the time go?

I would like to share something fun with you today - since it is November 1st.
I was asked to be part of Becky Fleck's PageMaps for November showcasing the
new Ruby Rock-it designs Cook collection.

You can view all of the sketches and see what the Ruby Rock-it team did with
them here:
PageMaps November 2012

Here is my layout that I created for the sketch challenge.
Everyday Family Moments:
I kept the general concept of the sketch but switched out her title and sub title for a larger title and removed one of the photos so that I could use a larger 4x6 photo.
close up:

supplies: papers, florals, ephemera: Ruby rock-it Cook collection.

I must admit, I don't use sketches very often. But, I found this sketch very easy to use and I loved the outcome!
Super fun!


1 comment: