Monday, February 11, 2013

Is there anything better

Hi friends,

Hope you are having a great Monday. The kids are home from school today, and we are getting ready to watch a movie and make pizza.
I have a layout to share with you that I created recently using the new Seen & Noted collection from Pebbles.

Is there anything better...
I kept my embellishments at a minimum, because I wanted the main focus to be on the friendship photo. I used an assortment of scraps to make a fun border along the right side of my layout.

Look for me soon in Scrapbook Trends August 2013




supplies:
cardstock: kraft, white (Recollections)
pattern papers, chalkboard sticker, tag, journaling card, seen & noted cards, masking tape stickers - Seen & Noted Collection (Pebbles)
die cutting machine: Silhouette Cameo (QuicKutz)
die cutting files: hearts (Karla Dudley)
adhesive: ATG (Scotch)
border punch: knockouts (American Crafts)

5 comments: