Friday, February 8, 2013

Life is good


Hey there,
I hope you all are having a good week. I have some exciting news, I have hired someone to redo my blog! Yay! So in just a few weeks I will have a fresh new look. Even though I love my blog, I don't feel that it is serving it's intended purpose. I started this blog back in 2010 when I was working for Canon (hence it's name). I was working at the time as a Special Projects representative and I was hired to take Canon printers to scrapbooking crops all over Northern California and let people print out their pictures for free. This was a great way to let them try out the printers and learn about the portable Selphy printers that were geared towards scrapbookers. I loved that job, and have made and maintained many friendships because of it. I started this blog as a way to let customers know what current events and classed I would be attending (with the printers) and to post photos afterwards of the events. So many good memories!! Unfortunately the job was seasonal and they are no longer running that program - so my needs and purpose of having this blog has changed.

So there will be changes, good changes to come.

I wanted to share with you today a recent layout that I made using the Murray Hill kit from Studio Calico.

Life is good

I love KI memories new Flashback line and the instaframes. This line reminds me of the old Love Elsie collection, which I have always loved.
I added some stitched arrows and X's with embroidery floss. SO fun!

Kit: Murray Hill (Studio Calico)
Patterned Paper:
Persnickety Prim (Lily Bee)
Viewfinder (KI)
Blocks of Time (KI)

Embellishments:
Instaframes (KI)
Letterhead Alphabet Stickers (KI)
Smile Washi Tape (KI)
Aqua Painted Brads (We R Memory Keepers)
Black Rhinestone Stars (Jenni Bowlin)
"Love This, Crazy Cool" 4x3 stamp (Studio Calico + Hero Arts)



3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the new look of your blog, Gina! That's something on my to do list for this year too. Love your page and the fun stitching and strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your new look!! Love your layout!! I am such a fan of your style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching! Fun use of the strips!

    ReplyDelete