Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sharing All American projects

Hey everyone,

I have a couple of layouts up on the Bella Blvd blog today featuring the brand new All American line.

Stars and Stripes


Bella's new All American collection helped bring my fourth of July layout to life. I love the playful patterns in this collection, they were perfect for these photos that I took of my kids dressed up on fourth of July.
I started my layout by using both the A side and B side of American Pride paper as the base of my layout.
Then I layered on Bella's Navy dot designer tape, and used the Stars & Stripes cardstock sticker as my title.
I finished it off with flags, chip icons and star buttons.




supplies:
All American: American Pride, United We Stand, Seeing Stars, Borders & Cute Cuts,
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write
Flags: All American, All American Words
Chipboard: Chip Alphabet - Sienna Ice, Chip Icons
Designer Tape: Navy Dot
Button Market: Stars


Our American Hero


Look for me soon in Scrapbook Trends September 2013


As an army wife, I am always looking for the perfect scrapbooking papers and embellishments to record those special moments of my husbands' career. Bella's new All American collection is perfect for honoring and remembering military service members.
This photo is very special to me because it was taken during my husbands two week leave (to come home) during a 1 1/2 year deployment to Afghanistan. I used Bella's Just Write cardstock sticker and Cute Cuts journaling spot to help journal a memory that my kids are sure to cherish for years to come.




supplies:
All American: American Pride, United We Stand, Cute Cuts
Sophisticates: Surf N Turf, Freestyle Scallop
Cardstock Stickers: Just Write
Flags: All American Words
Chipboard: Chip Icons
Designer Tape: Red Chevron, Chlorine Dot


5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE these, Gina!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these layout so much Gina!! You rocked the Bella Blvd papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love these LOs!! Gorgeous work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making me love this collection more and more, Gina. Awesome page! I especially love the second one.

    ReplyDelete