Wednesday, July 24, 2013

CHA Summer - Must haves


Hi there! I thought it would be fun to put a post together today of my top 10 favorite collections coming out at CHA Summer.  While  everyone is away at CHA, I will be dreaming about getting these new collections.

(Really excited about the first 4 collections because they will be in my hot little hands soon).

1.
Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste


 excited about those stitch tags and the die cut paper!

2.
Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party

this collection has so many fun embellishments!


3.
Bella Blvd Daily Chevies and Everyday Bits
Stephanie's lines never cease to amaze me.  I am going crazy for all these large chevrons and arrows too!

4.
Bella Blvd Snapshots
so fun to see such a bright and cheerful line at the show.  This collection will be perfect for all those instagram pics that I take.


5.
Crate Paper Flea Market
I always love Maggie's lines.  Can I just have it all?

6.
Fancy Pants Collecting Moments
I especially love the Navy corrugated cardboard and resin flowers in this collection.


7.
My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste Flair
I really like all the collections coming out this year from MME.  I think Flair was my favorite but also love Rhonna's line too.

8.
Pebbles From Me to You
did you see that large stamp?  I think I need to have one!

9.
Glitz Finnley

love the colors and patterns in the Finnley collection!  So trendy!

10.
Elle's Studio Penelope
I visited the Elle's studio blog this week and was wow'ed at all of the design teams' projects that were made with this collection. 


There are many more collections that have caught my eye this year, but I tried really hard to keep it limited to my top 10.  These are some of my favorites. What are you excited for?

1 comment: