Tuesday, May 6, 2014

April Train Station projects with The Paper Bakery

Hi Everyone,
Good Morning, and I hope that your month is off to a good start.  I have two projects to share with you today for The Paper Bakery using the April Train Station Scrapbook Kit .
I love the mix of colors and patterns in this kit, and did you notice the exclusive Midnight Blue/Gold alphas from Pinkfresh Studio?  Hello cuteness!  I just knew that I needed to use them right away on a project.

Hello Card
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Hello-card

For my first project with the kit I created this simple card.  I went for a simple angled design.  I love how those alphas just stand out.
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Hello-card-close
I also added some Studio Calico opaque gems (included in the kit).  I love that they look like miniature disco balls and when they catch the light just right, they really sparkle.
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Hello-card-close2

Everyday Moments Layout
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Everyday-Moments-Layout
For my second project I created a layout using the exclusive “Star” Die Cut paper included in the kit.  I backed 3 of the stars with other small pieces of pattern papers from the kit, added some messy stitching, stickers, a title and gems and I was finished.
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Everyday-Moments-Layout-close2
I love how easily this layout came together because of that fun die cut paper!
Gina-Lideros-April-Train-Station-Scrapbook-Kit-The-Paper-Bakery-Everyday-Moments-Layout-close

I hope you enjoyed my April Train Station projects today, I’ll be back later this month to share more fun projects for the Paper Bakery.


1 comment: