Saturday, October 11, 2014

Scrapbook Circle | Pumpkin Patch Fun


Hi Everyone!  I have a fun layout to share today for Scrapbook Circle.  This layout is one of my favorite pages that I created with the  October On This Day kit.  Recently, I saw this fun triangle background in the Silhouette store and I couldn't wait to use it on my page.  It is one large triangle made out of 9 smaller triangles. To create this background I cut each piece one at a time, using different pieces of pattern paper from the main kit.  A few of the papers are from the two add on kits this month Right Now and Good Times.

Once, my triangles were adhered down I used my sewing machine to stitch several of them in place.  Then added my photo and embellishments.   I fell in love with the Elle's Studio Sycamore Happy paper as soon as I saw it.  I love all the scattered confetti pieces throughout.  I played off of the "scattered confetti" idea and placed numbers (from the Chickaniddy die cut pack, included in the Good Times add on) sporadically across my page. Those numbers are the cutest and I really love the effect!


The Pinkfresh Wood Drop Stickers and Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane Cork Set (included in the main kit) added texture and visual interest to my page.

The colors and papers in this kit were perfect for helping me document a trip to the pumpkin patch with my family.  If you haven't already picked up an October kit, hurry and get them while supplies last.  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute layout! Gotta love the pumpkin patch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout, Gina!! The triangles in the background look so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete