Monday, March 16, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | Take Two


Hi, I'm here today to share my Take Two layout for Scrapbook Circle using the March Here's The Story kit. This month I was inspired by an older layout of mine.




I have a thing for diamond shapes on my layouts.  Below is my older layout that I created using the December kit.  I created a similar pattern on my new layout using triangles pieced together, to create diamond shapes.  Both pages share the same title "hello", splashes of black ink, a diamond shaped photo and lots of fun embellishments.  


Here's a closeup of my layout for you.  I used embellishments from the March Tell Me add-on and On My Way add-on kit.



Thanks for looking!





3 comments:

  1. Wonderful Layout with great colors Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Gina!! Love the diamond shapes with the watercolor in the background!!

    ReplyDelete