Friday, May 22, 2015

The Cut Shoppe | Smile


Hi everyone!  I'm excited to be back today and share this colorful layout for The Cut Shoppe using the Stay Focused cut file set.  I love color, and I love mixing and matching lots of patterned papers on my layouts.  Here's a look at what I created, using the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection from American Crafts.



Supplies: The Cut Shoppe: Stay Focused cut file set; American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy Collection: pattern papers, chipboard stickers, metal rimmed tag, die cuts, masking tape roll, acrylic shapes, plastic bows, date stamp; Other: Black spray mist


This was an easy page to do, I simply cut the shutter image from the cut file set nine times out of white cardstock paper and then added different pieces of pattern papers behind them.  I purposely left some of the shutter pieces empty (with no pattern paper backing) to add some white balance to the page.  I added some ink, stamping, journaling and embellishments and voila, my page was done!








Head over to The Cut Shoppe ETSY store to pick up this cut file set and see what other cut files might work for you.  Thank you for taking a look.










2 comments:

  1. This layout is stunning Gina! Love the look of the repeated shutter, backed with the DL papers!!

    ReplyDelete