Thursday, September 17, 2015

Scrapbook Circle | A Wild Spirit

The patterned papers in Hello, Hello – September kit at Scrapbook Circle – are a fabulous mix of prints. If you flip to the “b” sides of these papers, you’ll find a variety of geometric shapes. From triangles to hexagons, diamonds to cubes, these shapes from your geometry days are inspiring our next technique challenge. Create a layout featuring geometric shapes. 



To create my layout, I started by cutting triangles and diamonds from the Crate Paper patterned papers in the kit, as well as circles and stars. Then I combined with sequins and triangle puffy stickers, the confetti of shapes down on my page to create a fun background for with photos of my daughter.




Stop by the Scrapbook Circle blog to join in on the challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment