Monday, January 4, 2016

Elle's Studio| DT Announcement


Hi everyone, I have been holding back exciting news, and I just cannot wait to share!  I have been asked to join the Elle's Studio 2016 Design Team!!!







I am so excited to join this talented team for the year!  Here is a sneak peek of one of my up and coming projects!!  




The upcoming January kit + extras and DT gallery reveal will be live on Sunday, January 10th at 8:00 am PST.  Please note: all kits + extras (stamp, acrylics, etc.) are available while supplies last. Kits are available on the 10th for $9.99 for our launch day special price, on January 11th they return to their regular price of $11.99.
Please take the time to visit all of these talented girls today and take a peek at their upcoming projects!!  Also, don't forget to stop by the Elle’s Studio blog to see January sneak peeks!!










No comments:

Post a Comment