Thursday, January 28, 2016

Pink Paislee | C'est La Vie Cards


This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of http://canoncreativegirl.blogspot.com/.  I do receive financial compensation and material product from Pink Paislee to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.



When I received the C'est La Vie collection, I just couldn't wait to sit down and play with all the beautiful embellishments.  Those cork hearts!!  And the mirrored stickers!!  So fabulous!





I whipped up a couple of quick cards using some of my favorite pieces from the collection.


I kept the themes simple so that they can be used as everyday cards.  I try to keep a lot of those on hand to send out when a friend or loved one needs a card.

The simple Me + You theme of my love card could be used as a Valentine's day card, Anniversary card or everyday card.

This collection should be shipping to retailers soon!  I hope you get the chance to pick some of it up.



collection used: C'est La Vie














1 comment: